Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 2:57 PM
Upside down.


HAPPY 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! ILOVEYOU:)
-21.04.07 <3

Like whatthefishhh. Early in th morning kana caught by tht effing msaw. Ask for my class thn say whole class stay back aft school for attire chk. -.- Shit can. Thn she came into class aft school. Ask who was th one who caused th whole class to stay back. Thn I happily put up my hand. Lolll. Aiya, ltr she say attitude her again. So put up my hand happyily and walked to th front of th class. Zaiiii right? I knew it. (: And there she goes... BLAHBLAHBLAH. Anyway, I think she should just kiss my ass lah. Everyday only know how to catch ppl skirt.... Nothing btr to do. If she open her eyes big big, she can see more problems waiting for her to solve than just catching ppl skirt blindly. -.- Problems like th toilet sewage pipe got prob. :/

***
And I cant actually fighure out how th hell MRGOH managed to know today is 1year anni for me and D. Theres only one way-MRGOH READS MY BLOGGG. Cause early in th morning... I was talking so happily away thn he went"Charmaine.. I know today 1year la, also no need talk so much right?" And I got so stunned lah. Wth. I wonder why does tchers even care reading our blogs? I mean. There are so many sick tchers in our school reading students blog. Nothing btr to do? -.- Hi MrGoh, Im not refering to you. (: Ure just too kind to be sickkk. Lolll. :)
And I seems to be th 1st student he knows, he seems to know everything abt me. Scary.. :/
My big big name too attractive I suppose. CHARMAINEE. :D

HAHAHA, Im so happy tht I got 15/20 for my hist test. (: I thought I would just failed badly lah.

I walked home alone today again. ._. I wonder how can they bear to make me walk home alone. LOLLL.
I brought th noodles dear's mom made for me back home. And I ate in right in front of my mum. Ironically, she still ask me nice anot. Lol. And when I showed her th bottle of hearts made from staple bullets nice anot, she only replied me with. " These ppl too boliao.. 1 year anni only.. Whats th big deal? " Hello???? Its a very big deal please. :D So proud we can last so long. :D

Hai~ Some ppl in my class think too highly of themself already sia. Why want to be so close to him? You think he will like you meh? Nahhh, dont think so. So please la hor, dont keep pinning such high hopes for urself and on him. Disappointment will just fall on you.

And some ppl in my class hor. So straightfoward. You only speak what you think. You dont think when you speak. Are you not afraid tht you mmight just hurt other feelings? Say ppl like tht, you very chio meh? Kns. Please look at yourself in th mirror. Ure no btr than thn others alright.
And bloody hell stop copying me and him lah. What my boyfriend do for me doesnt mean tht urs has to do for you too alright. Whenever we two come up with something new, thn u copy. OMGGGG. No originality lah. Please. Care for others feelings before you say those hurtful words out of ur bloody mouth.

***

HOHOHO, shall go study! :)

Bye people!




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane