|
Saturday, April 5, 2008 @ 4:09 PM
Tyson is minee Hoho:D Im backkkkk from tuition! (: Was not bad. Walked to mrt station with YL sister. Omg, I love her hellokitty's ribbon bag! So chio can! Is like th whole thing red in color and shaped like a ribbon. OMG, Im so in love with hot red nowadays. :D They are so sexayeee. :D Tadaaaa, boyfriend is now in bugis trying to get me a presentttt for my birthday! (: I WANT A RED JACKET<:D Heh! Thanks a lot for finding me one. :D I know im rather fussy. :B His mom suggested that maybe he shd gemme a bag instd. :) So kinddd right? Hah. Thank youu aunty! Lmao. *** Oh, I was planning to go jogging with my OngYanLin this afternoon to train for my 2.4km run. But, I have my P. :/ So not very nice. ): So, I shall jog with her someday. :D And uh, I was planning to have a haircut. A WHOA makeover. LOL. I wanted to chopped it off by alot alot. But on second thoughts, maybe not. Since my tail had been w me for 1yr plus. ): On account of that, shall not chopped them off, so cruel. LOL. *** Im trying my best to chg my own skins again. SOOON SOOON. :D *** Oh, awful midyrs are round th corners again. D: Shall study hard again. No more nappings in th noons. ): No more computer. ._. Aiya, I say only. LOLOLLLL. Oh goodbye, shall have a nice rest now. :D Goodbye people. :) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |