|
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @ 3:42 PM
Thanks for the little smile:) Yayyy. Its the 100th post!! HOHOHO. :DD Today.... Early in th morning kana pissed alr. DX Whathefuck. Th stupid tcher. Dunno who lah. ( Th old lady with th biggest breast in th whole damn school) She come effing relief th home econs class, as Mrs Wee not tching us ald.D: Thn th atmosphere she created is like hell can. She is so effing UNREASONABLE. First, she explain things until so unclearly. Thn of cause th class will like ask her questions right? Thn she started scolding and shouting at us for no reason. Saying tht we trying to quiz her, trying to bully her. Wth, ppl really get no balls on what u talking abt can. And she started saying:" Stop being so idiotic! I know you all, you ppl are trying to quiz me! But I will not give in!! I TELL YOU, I WILL NOT GIVE IN!" Like wth, who wants to quiz you? Who even needs you to give in to us? We are just merely asking you questions right? If we so clever, thn no need you to be in our class already lah. And you dont even have a single rights to say we are acting idiotic. Why th (F) would we want to be idiotic? Sometimes, please, use a little bit of ur pig brains to think. And she started scolding people dumb when they ask her questions. -.- And she said sth which I dont understand at all. She: Okay, what does teenager likes to eat th most? Wilson: Fried foood! She: I DONT NEED YOU TO ANSWER ME, I DON CARE WHAT URE SAYING. IT IS UR DECISION, DON HAVE TO TELL ME! WRITE IT DOWN! And you can see tht th whole class is full of question marks. Eh, please loh. You are th one who started asking us this question. And when we ans-ed you, u shout at us. LOLLLL. Dumb(F). *** Chinese lesson was very fun I think. :) Love it so muchhhh. *** And aft school was supposed to be going to piano or mavis extra lessons. But ended up going to none. :D ***
*** Oh, a very tiring day indeed. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |