|
Friday, April 18, 2008 @ 5:54 PM
Show more Love Oh, I just woke up from my nap(: My eyes are still puffy ): And I reached home ard 1 plus today? Alright, super early already okay. Normally on fridays, would be 5plus?? And Im so happy tht I can at least grab some sleep on pathetic fridays. <:D And I chatted with boyf. Was so hilarious. He bagan acting two characters. A sissy and a mannn. Or rather, split character. So his voice had to chg v quickly right? And th effect was there. Omg.. GAAAAY! :DDDD Loll. AndI recorded it. Heh heh. And minutes later, I began acting as Mr Bean and his lost teddy(: Funnaye~~~~ Laugh till I almost vomitd && a tummyache. ): Ahhh, nothing happen in sch. Except for my terrible sore and swollen throat and a bad headache. ): So... I have a stupid tuition to go tmr. DDD: Hoho! 1 year anni is here! :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |