|
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 @ 4:52 PM
Potion Potion. Hello earthlinggggsss. (: Had my econs todaaay. Was good I guess. At least I didnt missed out any thing or screwed my pasta or chopped off my finger. At least. (: But I almost chopped my nails offff. :B Omg lah. The stupid bangal. WTFFF. Ms koh called me and her out to talk nicely. Yeah, so nicelyyyy. -.- Mskoh: So, charmaine. You knw why ure here rite? Me: Yaaaaa. -.- Mskoh: Can u tel me what she say over in msn? Me: Oh, she scold me vulgarities. And say our skin colour yellowish. Very disgusting. Mskoh: Krisha, is it true tht u scolded her vulgarities? Bangala: Erm.. No.. No leh.. I dont rmb leh.. I think don have. (Obviously is acting innocent.) Mskoh: CHarmaine, but u rmb clearly rite? Me: Yess! Very clearly somemore. Me: Somemore hor, she scold us in her language leh. thn anyhow accuse me tht i stare at her this morning when she stepped into class. Bangala: Yes, she stared at me for a v long time. (pls loh, I only take a look only. I want to see which ugly monster come mah. cnnt isit.) Me: Pls loh, u just come in, I curious. Want to know who come in cannot meh? See awhile also say stare. Siao. Mskoh: Ok, I think u shd not anyhow accuse others. HAHAHAHH! U LOSTTTT. BLACKIE! Wtf. Say so much vulgarity still say u don rmb. EEEEEEEEEE. Smelly bitch. *** Had piano just now. Just finish my filletttt! (: ANDDDD! Im going mediacorps in a few minutes!!! JEALOUS???? for th recording thing. Hahah. Shall post th pic tmr. (: Byeee ppl! |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |