|
Sunday, April 6, 2008 @ 4:42 PM
Potion of Love MY BIRTHDAY IS TMRRRRR! HURRAYYYYYYY(: IM SO HAPPY. :D But on th other hand, I scared ltr no1 will rmb thn nobody give me presents. ): How pathetic is it. Awwww. TT Latin. Fun(: And I got a partnerrrr(: Hurrayyyy. Outside, they were doing sth like drive. Which was so damnnn cooool. Omg. I swear I will not only learn Latin okayyye. :] And I realised that latin exams is on 26. Midyrs are on 28. Omg. DOUBLE STRESSSS): Someone take pity on me pleaseeeee. *** Im like so dead. Its Science test tmr. And I dpn understand anything, practically everything. TT So, Im like now mugging for it. Hopefully, it wont screwed up so badly as I hasn screwed up any this yr. (: And I finished my newspaper article on lit. YAAAAY. I was still planning not to do any. && We got th streaming thing last week. Lol. Till now, I hasnt show my parents. ;x *** Boyfriend got me a slipperrr. (: How nice. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |