|
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 3:53 PM
Post post And so, I woke up so damn early today for my Latinnn. Soooo nervous you know anot!! Okay lah, overall not bad. Not as bad as I imagined. (: At least, I love my Latin more than my Piano. :// Im so like.. argh. Piano piano piano! I hope I get over it and get done with grade 8 and get a cert. At least have a grade 8 cert easier to find jobs... So academic not so imp. Hahaha. And luckily I have Latin as my backup tooooo! :D Ppl tot I learn Latin th langauge. Im not okay!!!!!! ): Its a dance lah, stupid ppl like Ah tan thinks I learn th language. -.- So I had tuition today. th tcher got so pissed by us tht she walked out of th class. Lollll. Ohh, off to study againnnnn! DX |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |