|
Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 4:41 PM
Plastic the metal. Omgzxzxzx, I SAW A SUPERRRRR FATTTTT BLACK RAT WHEN I WALKED BACK HOME FROM PIANO. Its so superrr disgustingg please. :@@@ I saw it running across me and I stood rooted to th ground for 10 seconds?! You cant imagine how disgisting is th rat. Fat, black and hairy. Omggggg. :@@@@ And I saw kokhowwww. He was rolling on th floor like a soccer ball. Nah, joking. (: I called him and he immediately shouted, " I SAW YOUUU." Lol. Had a super serious headache today and ytd. ): And hahhahahah, Alvin did a superrr duper racist thing in class and right in front of tht stupid bangala. :D This bangala was holding a black marker and tcher instructed her to pass it to Alvin. And so she did. But Alvin, also know as those super duper racist type, took out his tissue IMMEDIATELY and wrapped in round th marker. And said in madarin, " EEEE, so dirty. Omg." Lolll. And he wrote on th board with th tissue still around th marker. And you can see tht th bangala was superr duperr diaper pissed at him but she seems so helpless. Lol. She seems tht she cant do anything to vent her anger but just whined and complained to her bangala friends. Lollll. EVeryone was saying Alvin was too mean blablabla. But I found it okay. LOLLL. Not tht im mean or wht. Is just tht im superrrr racist. :) I doubt she will keep quiet like a stupid mute but I think she will sure complain to ms koh AGAIN. But so sad, this time not abt me and her leh. Aiya.. Still say tht ppl who complain to tchers are baby. Oh, look whos calling whos baby now. -.- *** Class was very very bored. Had to stay back aft school to go thru th oral. I found its a total waste of time please. I dunno why tcher had to go thru so many times when its only just reading of th passages. -.- Not like we cant read or what. Waste my time. :/ Hoho, my sister is so dump. She told my mum she bought a new eraser which costs $4. And she took out a old one. Lol. -.- Recently, Im so enthu in studying lah. Everyday got revise my work one okay... Dont play playyy. Cos I really want to beat those bangalas in my class. Soooo, I shall thank them someday for giving me th motivation to study. Lolll. :) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |