|
Thursday, April 3, 2008 @ 2:47 PM
PEEK AND BOOOO I just found this super cool thing on my mouse. Omg, im so kukuhead. :/Can magnify one sia. LOLLL. I still dunno. I think for ah peks ah ma. Lmao. ************** Peek a boooo. Okay:D Im so so happy today that dearest called me, aft his kayaking! Heh heh. And also, I found out that his camp place is the same as mine when i was p5. MOE Dairy farm. (: And I was so super tired last night. But still, I waited for him to call, instead he had his supper. -.- *** Today, no pe. Had four periods of maths maths and maths. :/ BORINGGG. Okay. I have some stupid problems with those bangalas again. -.- Copying me again and again, saying tht we chinese copied her effing hairstyle. HELLO?????!!!! Ur hair machiam sai like that, see alr also want puke can, still say what copy u. Eff off la. You think u got ur bangala gang i scared is it. If u dare, go to ah lians and tell them they copy ur hair la, why behind th comp screen keep copying my photos wordings ah. COWARD~~~~ -.- You look like a guy if u want to know. BHB~ *** Erm, mommy told me dad will soon buy her a build-in-oven. Which is, rather expensive. And why cant he just spend his money on my psp, and handphone. Th whatever oven can buy him many many psp(s) and many handphones, FOR ME. TT Th oven, I think, cant even squeeze my whole body in. I mean SQUEEZE, not PLACE. -.- Heeeee, today ( fill in the blanks ) bought me 4 lollipops for my birthday. :DDDDD HURRAYYYY. *** And im waiting for beeeee to come back from his camp! I MISS HIM SO MUCHHHH))): &&& I think someday, im really moving to live journalll. (: *** Oh, I think Im not going Yl hus to join them for DVDs already. I rather sleeeeep. ): Im so lack of slp these few days. Shall be a good gal and stay at home and sleep for once. :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |