|
Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 4:52 PM
Open, Close. Had my napha. :/ Like shit. As long as I didn fail, im happy. (: But still, havent do my 2.4 yetttt. ): *** Lessons was a bore!!!! D: Somehow, I really feel like ponning sch. Dunno why leh. Probably, sch was too bored. I think they shd give us 3hours of computer games each day. Can improve eng, not bad also right? Heh heh. Randoooom. :/ *** Omg lahhh, tht kokhow look so much like ahwang nowadays. Carrying tht gui gui bag wherever he goes. Omg. :) He look like guinea pigggg. *** My legs are feeling so jelly-ish nowww. ): Bye people! :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |