|
Sunday, April 20, 2008 @ 4:34 PM
Neat in the city Oh, Carmen says my blog is getting boring nowww. ): Aiya, nothing to blog mah. She suggested me to upload pictures. But... Im farrr farrr toooo lazy to do so. TT Somemore, its a waste of time. I'll try my best to upload th pictures next post once I get hold of th lappy alright? :D Yesterday. I went for th tuition! :)) Make me laugh so muc cause me and YL was asking th cher if theres a student named Satish(?) in her class. (Obviously is bangala from one look of th name-.-) Thn she thought for a while and said. Tcher: Oh yes Oh yes! Why leh? Yanlin: No lah. Me: What no lah! Tcher, she like him mah. Thts why ask u abt him. (Tcher look so shocked) Tcher:HUH!!! OMG?! Waa, unique taste ah. Unique taste. (shakes head and walked away.) LOLLLL. And whenever msteo sees YL, she will shakes her head and say notbad! Unique taste.. & I was there laughing till my tears flowed out. :DDD Sartish is a pervert. He fucks a table everyday in class for every period for 10mins. :@@@ How true is that? I dont know. Wont he get tired meh? And how th hell did he eff th table? LOLLL. Perhaps in betweent th grills under th table. Waaaa, dlj man. ( mind me for being crude) :) We had kimchi hotpot for lunch aft tht. I tell you! Th soup is superrr-duperrrr-diaperrr nice~ Though it almost burn my tongue off. TT I got so bloated aft it. And I nearly puked right after lunch. :/ I took a nap right after I reached home. (: Went grannys house for dinner and celebrated sister birthday. Not fairrrr! She got $140 from my ahgong ahma! I got nothinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDD:< Today... Didnt have my Latin class. Had their open house, but I didnt go again. ): Its always like tht. So, in th early noon, I was mugging for my lit test and all th homework. Lucky for me, I managed to finish my algebra within 10mins. (: Thn, I was forced to go Botanics with my family. D:< Changed and cabbed to Botanics. Went for jogging for abt 15mins? And I almost mati already please. :// I wonder how th hell am I going to survive thru 2.4? I saw this pair of DISGUSTING GAY!!!!!!! THEY WERE HUGGING AND HUGGING ON TH BENCH LIKE NOBODY BUISNESS!!! SO SICKKKK ALRIGHT. :@@@@@@@ And so, of cause I will keep see see see right. Cause so rare mah. Thn they buaytahan, and left th bench. Aiya, they shd leave hand in hand right? But never leh. If not I sure take down. LOLLLL. Its superrr sick to see two guys hugging on th bench like nobody buisness. Like gays own th whole world. OMGGGG. :@@@@ I mean, for me, to see two disgusting guys hugging on th bench is not-so-common. I found it superr weird+funny=SICKKK. :) Cabbed home and bathe. Wanted to sleep one lah, but still have loads of uncompleted work. So went mugging. Now, its done. <:DDDD HOHOHO! Its 1YEAR ANNI TMR! YAAAAAAYYYY! ;D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |