Sunday, April 27, 2008 @ 3:20 PM
Go to hell lah biatchzxzxzx


My boyfriend should just die.


Back for Latin. Sometimes, I can get rather sick of Latin. :/ Make my hips so painful y'know.
I went for 1st lesson of jive. It can get so bouncy at times. Loll. But sure enough, its very graceful.:)

Owhmygordddd, MYEs starts tmrrrr. ._. Really hate exams. Im so afraid I cant finsh two compos at a go. D: Plus, tmr vocabs would sure be a killer. It always is.
And without fail, I fail them all each time. -.- So, god bless me this time round. :)

Ytd, me and YL was mugging so hard for our science at my house. She began testing me on low sperm counts. So she asked me, "Name reasons why some women are infertile." so I answered, " Because their fallopian tubes break or sth. " Lollll. (:

And history! Ohmygawdddd lah. I cant memorise 2 chaps at one go!!!!! D: So many pages alright! ._.

So right now, Im off mugging for my papers again. I really want to win those bangalas in everything.

They should just drop dead lah. See their own eng marks can alr right! Still keep searching for mine! Luckily I win them, if not will be so embarassing. (: So, I must thank them for giving me motivation to study! Lolllll. :D

Sometimes, I wonder if you will still miss me. 18hours of studying? You nvr gave me a call.
I only wanted a few mins in between ur studies to talk to you. Is it tht difficult? I didnt expect you to shout at me like tht. You seemed so impatient with me nowadays. You werent th tyson I knew before. At times, I really wonder if your love was still th same.


Goodbye!:)




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane