|
Wednesday, April 9, 2008 @ 2:37 PM
Magic Wish Hello c: Today had lots of happenings i think. Early in th morining, I found alot of ants on my table, on my file, on my pencil case and bag. :/ I dunno why. I think Im too sweet or sth. Thts why got so many ants. Hai, I also cant help it, you see. (: Hahahahahah. Ytd had th mediacorps thing. OMGXZXZXZ. I tell you! Its v v v thrilling! Omg, our sch lost to Xinming sec by 2 marks?!?!? We won alllll th rounds ok. Its all because of th last quest. WTH. ): If not can go semi liao. DD: Got so many xialan schools loh. Thn all look down on us like tht. Please loh, we clinched th 2nd prize cann. HMPH. Esp th ZhongHua. Wth. Shout so loud. In th end? 1st round kana kicked out alr. HAHAHAHHA. Somemore get th 2nd lowest score. EEEEEE SO DIULIAN. Shall upload peektures ltr:D Can see those studios. Omg. Interesting lehhh. And chinese lessons was grt I think. All very highhh sia. All discussing abt th mediacorp. And all scolding Xinming sec. EEEEEEEE. So tycoooooo. And Xiongjie says...."If I go, sure win one lah."And i was like," EEE, so disgustingggg. -.-" And he went, "If kokhow go, nobody wan turn on th teevee liao." And he said sth hilarious to Kokhow in madarin,"My classmates all say u look very disgusting. Look like those have plastic surgery but not sucessful those kind." And Kokhow was soooo emo th whole day. LOL. :) Maths! Omg, Im actually among th 9ppl who passed th maths test! 6/8 OMG, so happayeeee. But thn! Its not counted in CA. WTHHH. And MS DU SEND TH WHOLE CLASS DOWN TO DM JUST BECOS WE ARE TOO NOISY. -.- And stand under th freaking scorching sun forrr sooooo long. -.- But still, im not yet a red indian. Lol. And as you know, Ng like to talk crap. And there he goes.... BLAH BLAH BLAH for th whole 15-20mins. -.0 And I had to walk home allll alone again. ._. I guess tht was all for today! (: Ohhhh, I love my hilarious classmates so much suddenly. (: Bye! Labels: HOHOHO |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |