Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 5:53 PM
Love is killer


Hoho:D

Latin was as usuallll. Very funn(:
And I danced with Richie. So rareee. And I was laughing away for th 2 rounds with him. Cause his height is superrr tall. And he is so expert in dancing. So dance with him a little bit stress. He kept guiding me all th way. Lol. And he is very very very fast alright. Scary. :/

Th tcher keep asking me to put in more power. Wth. I dance till my legs ache still ask me put in more. -.-
Cant she see I put in like abt 80% already????

&& I bought my latin CD~ :DD
Heh, love it so muchmanymuch.
:)

***
Aft tht, cabbed down to ikea for my curtains and stuffs. Bought myself a really artisticcc pillow case for my ultra huge pillowss. So lovelyyyy. :D And mummy chose a really lovely curtain. Or rather, sweeeet. :D Actually wanted to buy a super hot pink daylight curtain. But thennnn, my dad gotto drill holes all over again. So...naaaah. D:
I love them all so muchhhh. (inserts a heart)

And wanted to sit th dhl hot air balloon with my precious cousins. But th person says cannot sit now due to strong wind. I dont even feel any gust of wind lah. So hot. -.-
And so, cabbed back home. :D

And when th curtains are hung up, omg. One word; GORGEOUS.

And now, my legs hurts like hell. D: Someone kind enough to help me massage???

And, hahaha, I love my blog song so much. Connie is so lovelyyy. :)

My my. Heard some really heart wrenching news from my dear susanna. ):

To susanna:
Come on! From one look, ure much btr than her! So obvious! Cheer up okay! :D
Whenever I have problems, you'll be there to gove me a helping hand. Im sure, time will heal ever single thing! :D Just look on th bright side of every prospect of life. :) Im sure you could overcome all these babe! So just cheer up as soon as possible and back to th cheerful susanna we all knew. :D
As for tht bitchy ass. She can go to africa to be a maid la hor. Shes not even pretty at all! Ure much much much more btr than her okay! And I read her blog. Her El is like some alien language luhh. Compared to yours, omg, shes hell~~~~
So just think positively. (: In every way, u won her.
I LOVE YOU! <3




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane