Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @ 5:05 PM
Lick lick suck.


So damn pisssssed today please!

Tht effing MsMushroom asked us to stay back aft school for 1 whole hour?!?! Nvrmind. She say what is because some ppl nvr pass up english compre. Thn must stay back. Obviously I so guai, I passed up right? Stay back? Nvrmind. Thn! Its all those fucking bangalas who ncvr hand in loh! Like that, the whole class is super pissed alr lah. Because of them. Aiya, we thought since they also must stay back. Thn not so pissed. Who knows?!?! All th bangalas left th class lah. Say they got highermother tongue. Thn cannot stay back. Wtfuck lah. We must stay back and waste our 1hour is all because of them can! Thn they nvr pass up hw can go, we passd up homework cannot go?!?! What fcuk logic is tht?!?!? Damn unfair can. Its so not fair to us. Its like we staying back on their behalf like tht. WTFFFFFFFFF. Whole class damn pissed lah. Thy do wrong things no need stay. We nvr do anything we stay. Its very stupid lah. I wonder how tht mushroom thinks in her head can! Wth. Thn before those bangalas went off still show their effing happy face. Nvrmind. Thy are gng to die tmr. I swear. Bangalas, please lick my ass and suck my shit la!
So effing pissssed. -.- I swear I hate BANGALAS.

***
Today morning assembly was double funn funn funn. Yanlin begin saying, " Eh, u nvr zip ur pants leh. " to almost every guy who walked past us. Every guy so stunned lah. Omg, shd see their face. Stupiddd. Loll. Only a few not cheated. Lollll. Some even cover that part and zip. Thn found out nth. Lollll. :)

Nothing else. Off to batheeee!




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane