|
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @ 2:25 PM
Latte heart Hoho:D Im so happayeeee. I scored 19.5 over 30 for science. :) Ohhhh, today school was erm. Rather dead. Whatever, its just dead boringg. And 1st period was history. I was happily turning back chatting away with brenda and suddenly, th whole class went superr quiet. I thought ms aw came in or what. But I turned ard and saw MrGoh looking at me with a superrr big smile. He went"Hello, good morning charmaine. Is everything alright?" Okay, it had been twice since he talked to me this way. I wonder where th hell does he know my name and why th hell would he speak to me like that. Its always"Is everything ok charmaine?" God, Im only talking aaway what. Why must say until so good. Make me so shy. :) But I swear he is superr nice to everyone. Esp me:DDDDD HAHAHHA. I think thats th part I like most abt today. Lol. Pathetic. I told you, schoold is NEVER interesting. NEVER. I sorely swear. When th hell will it get interesting man? NEVERRRR. :/ *** And JJ wanted to prank her boyf like th way I did and ended up using my name -.- And when her boyf came down, he was like fuming mad lah. Scary. ): *** Oh, susanna! Cheerrr up! Im sure you will get through all th obstacles! :DDD Goodbye people. :) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |