|
Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 4:27 PM
I LOVE YOU Oh my, I have a terrible headache for th whole damn dayyyy. :[ Nothing much happened except for th 1v1 fight between D. and ppl. *** Tsktsk, some ppl just think so highly of themselves. Merely a sec one gal, and shes acting so big. Like wtffff. Sounds so despo. Yucks. See her ljb. Who wan eff her sia? EEEEEEEEEEEEE. *** I got 2/15 for my maths test! D: Its all careless. :/ OMGZXZX. they shouldnt even give us a retest lah. Thn I can use my 6/8 score liao. WTHHH. OH GODDDD, I feel so sickkk. D: Simple and nice. :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |