|
Friday, April 11, 2008 @ 4:53 PM
I love Snowballll. (: My legs hurts like (F)! DDD: Still, had to attend th guides meeting and omg. Stand down there in th horseshoe like a dumbfuck. -.- Plus, I have my muscles aches and tummyaches. )): But im so disciplined enough not to kenggg. Cos sec one enrolment mah, must give them a lil face. :D Aft tht, thy played ballll games. Im clever enough to tell huifang tht my muscles ache. And she thinks tht Im looking at D. playing soccer. Lol. Where got?! Im so guai okayyyy. I dont look at handsome guyyys hor. Thn Elizabeth started to ask abt POA and Sciences. Omg. I dont know what to choose lah. @@ And they had some programmes going on on 26apr, so, I told my senoirs and tchers tht I cant go. So, they ask why. And I told them I got my latin exam. And everyone was like so shocked?!???? I dunno for what. But, evangeline says no wonder I so elegant like tht. LOLLLL. Im so happy tht someone actually calls me ELEGANT. LOL. Most of th time, it will be crazy or xiaozhabo. OMG. Im soooo pleasedddd! (((: And walked back home with deardearrrr. (: Erm, and I poured my bottle of water on his body, since hes alr drenched with his sweat aft soccer. :D We saw Guanhao, and I walked to th lift with him. ( Holding handsss. ) LOLLL. JK LAHHH. -.- And I realised sth. I hasnt talk abt class. *** Zhirong and YR was sent down to dm by mushroom head just because they played in class. -.- Thn when they came back, thy were like so moodless, so pityful like tht. I thought what happened. But th next min, they were back to normal selves. They and their OWNAGE thing. LOLLL. *** Lit was very very great. (: Thiru lessons never fail to make me laugh. She was practically making an ass out of Kokhow. And everyone was mocking at him. Lol. Poooor koky. TT *** Art was fun too. Im so happy tht everone knows Im drawing a pirate when I showed them th picture. Heh heh! Tht proves tht my drawing got improve ok! (: Alright, Im in real painnn now and I needa batheeee. TT Goodbye! :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |