|
Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 9:08 AM
Heartxzxzxzxz Morning! (: Omgggg. I woke up superrr early today cannn. 7.37am. :D And I called D. And tadaaaa, he also just woke up :) Gang gang hao(: I was planning to jog just now with daddyyy. But then, im too lazy to chg into sportswear. D: So.... cancelled! Ohoh, will be going for tuition again... :/ But mum wanted to go IKEA. And hopefully... I can get sth really chio and special there. :D Canttt waitt! (Inserts heartshape). Actually nothing to blog, but suddenly have those kind of urge to bloggg. -.- Oh well, I really love this skin manymuchmany. Shho kAwAii nEhxzx! Reallli lUrbbe it alOttt de worhzxzx. (: Yucks, so disgusting. :@@@ Oh, I shall update more later. For more details, please log on to mocca.com Oh yes, I ate an egg for breakfast. (: |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |