|
Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 5:56 PM
My birthdayyy(: Happy Birthday to me... Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to meeeee. Happy birthday to meeeeeeee. (: * Applauseeee!!!* LOL. Thank you ppl wh0 had sent me textes, presents and face to face wishes.(: I love u all so muchhhh(: But a sad thing is tht I cant reply my sms. ): Cause, I burst my bills for this mth alr. ): So dont say" Wa lau, I send u sms u nvr say thank you, so dao leh." Im not dao okay! HMPH. Is im soooo disciplined, so cannot sms alr. :DD Learn from me. Heh heh! But im really really touched tht SUSANNA and a few others sent me a text at 12am! (: Don know i she stayed for me or wad. LOLLL. And thank you my dearest ongyanyan fror buying me sucha niceeeee pencil case! I really love it. (: I love you too alright. And many others who had wished me happy birthday. (: Im so touched till I want to cry alr lah. TT && my dearest class actually sang me th birthday song twice! (: Thanks to OngZhiRong who led th singing. And also, make me so ps. *BLUSH* Hoho, I really love th slippers and th cookiemonster balloon from my boyfriend so muchhhh! So cuteeeee (((: Shall take photos of it! :DD *** Sci test today was so screwed up badlyyyy. TT Poorrrr me! And tht bangala case isnt settled yet till thy apologised to me! EFFFFFF THE ASSSS OFFF THEM! BITCHES! And ms koh cant even do anything abt it! WTHHHH. Going to have econs test tmr. ): Wish me luck. Aft school..... Jogged with girlies. (: Funnnn + enjoyable. Shall start doing my homework now.(: ( I told you im very disciplined!) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |