Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 4:34 PM
Fuck u bitch.


Sometimes, I just don really know what the hell wrong with SOMEPEOPLE.
Haiiii. Pt also Pt the wrong things to tcher sia. Embarrasingggg. Pity~ Too badd lehh, Mr Ng believe tht he nvr cheat. Sad anot???? Lolll.
Jealousss???? NOT AT ALL. I trust tht his taste will not be so low I think. (: Even if Im jealous, I dont think it concerns you right? So next time hor, please la, myob. :] It will be muchhhh muchhh appreciated. :D THANKYOU.
Anw, its between mine and his problem. :D So pls, don everything also soooo kpo next time lah horr. :D End up getting th wrong assumptions. How embarassing is tht man? Sighhhh...
It will be very much appreciated. :)




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane