|
Thursday, April 24, 2008 @ 9:22 PM
eh bangalas, sucky my shit lehzxzxzx Oh. Im so happy I finally started revising on my science!! Few more chaps to go and Im done for my science! Yaaaaaayyyy. (: Im rather worried for my maths. I thought algebra was very easy. But I dont think it is anymore. Maybe once I get the formula then perhaps it will be btr. Stupid bangalas. Everyday give us problem. Shit her lah. JJ only ask tht guy if she is his std. Thn she come scold us say what we give her a lot of trouble because we say this. Like wtf. Ask only give trouble meh?!? Thn her stupid friend from 2n1 name PRIYA come diao us. Say what we give them trouble. Please loh. So childish please. PEOPLE... PLEASE GO AND SEE HER "PREEEEETTY" FACE IN 2N1. PRIYA WORHZXZX. NAME SO CHIO. =.= Thn we we all went to walk past n1 4 times or so? Th she so HUMJI CANNNN. OMFGGG. SHE DONT DARE LOOK AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA. Come lick my toes lah. Fatayess. My dad is seriously a irritating jerk. I dont understand why must he make himself so irritatingggg. Arghhhh~~~~ He didn went to work because he watched soccer last midnight. Wtf. Like tht I can pon school everyday already lah. Goddddd, im so tireddddd. ): |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |