|
Friday, April 25, 2008 @ 9:10 PM
CROSS FINGERS. Oh, im back from latin. (: God, its exam tmrrrr. :/// So scary please. I afraid I too nervous till I forget some steps or smth. Omggg. How embarrassing can it be? ._. I bet I will have some stupid cramps tmr. DDD: Im so nervous already lah. Hope th examiner is a kind soullll. Pleaseeee. Talking abt Latin. Omg, where is my MAS SELAMAT?!?? Hahahahaha. Todays Latin was rather packed with Jive, Samba, Salsa, Rhumba and Mineee of cos. A tiny winy bit boringgg. Today, school was dead bore. *** Aft school. Went studying with Yl, Sh, and Zy at Yl hus. Gossiped alot please. Like lorryloads+truckloads+trainloads. * told me smth really meaaaan. I hate that person to th core lah. Pvt. :@@@@ Also, knew abt alot alot of recent things tht happen. (: But still, we did study okay! :D Im so tired right now. ): God bless me for LATINNNN. :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |