|
Friday, April 4, 2008 @ 4:56 PM
Big Barnnn Omgzxzxz, IM SO CLEVERRRR! I CHANGED MY OWN BLOGSKIN!!! :D 3 MORE DAAAAYS TO MYYY BIRTHDAYYYY! :DDD 7APRIL OKAY! :D (WINKS) Yo. So dearest was back from camppp! HURRAYYYY! So, I met him right aft my art class. But we didnt had lunch. :x *secrettttt* ((: And he is tanned like a irritating chocolate in our school :/ HAHAHHAHAHA. Not like me, still so fairrr. :D *** Lessons were as usual. (: Guides was only like 1 and a half hr? :D Certainly grrrreat. But, I had my P. today. DD: So, I wasnt really enjoyinggg... *** Okay, I studdenly hate blogger alot. Cause so many disgustingggg ppl also got blogs nowadays. BUT!! They use those disgusting twits which is so revolting. I dont understand why cant they use proper eng. Is is so difficult? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Last time no blog, now have blog alr, like act v pro like that. SO DISGUSTINGGGG. OMGZXZXZXZ WORHZXZXZ, iie todayy justt came backk frOmm myiie de camppp. ShO tiredd worhzxzxzx. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE So, now, I prefer Livejournal. More unique. :D Soon, I'll move there, as long as I get to think of some really nice urls. (: COPYCATTTTS, SHOOOOOO. *** Tata. Off to play games with dearest since I really missed him alotttt! :DDD |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |