Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 3:01 PM
WHATS PRIVACY?


HelloHello. :)

Latin.
Great. :D Superbbb.

***
Uh, today wasnt a very pleasant day. Finally finally... Told Susana all my problems. And she said i shd talk things out with him. She said i Dont owe them any explanations. Just have to talk things out nicely. Anyway, this is also our problems. So i don owe any body any explanations.

***
But 1st, I did not ask him to ps u ppl. Neither was i jealous that he ate lunch with you. But hello???? He didnt tell me any single thing! And you expect me to be happy meh? Of cos I will get angry right, if not, theres no love in this r/s. But as I said, I dont get jealous becos he eats with you, but angry tht he didnt told me anything! And you said he have his own privacy. And it seems that, keeping things away from me is right, its called privacy. Hello??? This is not privacy okay. This is called hiding things away from me. And still, he puts in a good for you. Dont tell me as a std, I shd not know anything abt him? Some privacy indeed. Hah. You told me that he ps his friends is because of me. Fine! Now, to his friends, im always the one who ask him to ps u ppl. In ur minds, its always, " Charmaine told him to one. Because of her." Dont have to say you nvr say that to me, but i know u ppl minds were like this. Now, Im not blaming you for anything or what, im just telling you, we dont owe u ppl any explanations.


And you, being my boyfriend, told me that if you were to tell me tht u ate lunch with her, I will be very angry. For?!
And now tht i know u had been hiding things away from me, I would be more angry!
So what for, what for hiding things from me? Am i very happy nopw? Is it btr than if you had told me? Hasnt things turn out sourly? Im truly dissapointed in you. I thought you would tell me things, evry single things, but u didnt. Idk why.

Labels:





profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane