|
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 12:28 PM
There u go. I'll be away on a stupid, useless, meaningless camp frm Thurs-Sat. DO MISS ME ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! (oh, i know you'll do evein i don't mention.) Heh heh. :) Urgh. Im like forcing myself to pack my camp stuffs. :/ Stupid alright, i have difficulty finding some plastic plates. -.- Cause, all th plates and bowls in th house are all glass. :/ But my superwoman managed to find some plastic plates at some really good hiding places. :D I seriously hate camps okay. Why cant they camp in school.Like tht, I will not be so sian. -.- Why cant they provide us camp bags. Lol. Like this, we dont have to pack ourselves. So troublesome. *** Only till 11 in the morning, i managed to pull myself out from bed. Not like someone, get up only at 12plus.... Whatapig. *** Im so afraid we have no dinner tmr. DDDD: Cause my grp are like all do-nth kind. Including me. Lol. :x So, I'll try my best to do sth tmr. :D So tht i can have dinner. LOLLL. I dunno if they still rmb to pitchatent. Cause i don't. :P *** I still hasnt do any bit on my econs coursework. :B Shall start someday alright. *** Im sure I'll be boyfriend-sick and bed-sick plus maybe home-sick. Lol. :( Capital L. Love but not Loser. Labels: I am C |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |