Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 3:05 PM
A tee.


Latin latin latin... :)
Duper diaper greattt. Had th last revision lesson for bronze. D:
I had a feeling I will forget those steps on th actual day of exam. ):
Hope not.
Tcher say my steps not powerful enough, im too soft, my spot turn is a little bit messed. :/
Aw, anyway, I'll try my best on th 26apr. Oh well. :)

***
D. was fooled by me in the train. I told him I was in th last cabin. Told him to walk towards th last cabin. But fact was, i was at the v 1st cabin. Lol. And minghui was just opp. me. And i didnt realise she was there. :P

So when it reached boonkeng, D. thn came to th 1st bin and saw me. LOLLLL. A lil late though...

***
Heh heh! Someone is in his midst of choosing a teeeeee for me. ((:

***
Ahhhh, I hate th stupid sports carnival. I found tht th stadium is a little bit cheap lah. Omg, so disgustinggg. :/ + Still got to help out for guides. -.-
Hell hell hell.

***
Hoh Heh, I found a site where beautiful backgrounds are there. Most blogskins's skins backgrnd are all found there! Omg. This way, I can reuse this skin and chg th bckgrn only. :)

Okay.

Goodbye people. :)

Labels:





profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane