Sunday, March 9, 2008 @ 4:33 PM
Spot


Like WHOA.
I changed 4 skins.
And i changed back to this. Cause all the others have probs. Its like all have th same prob.
NAVIGATIONS.
-.-

I counted my self so freaking patient already okay. I cant imagine me chging skins over and over again. Hence, I took ths back.

Ahh, I'll chg to th others when i overcome with those skins prob. -.-

Well, I'll be visitng Hweegek tmr with kymmy, marx and bryan.
FINALLY.
Hurray!

Omg. Im so tired now. :/

Had latin just now.
Like whoa, i forgot abt the bronze dance. Make me so clumsy during lesson. :/

Aft tht, shopped ard and bought a white top. (:
Love Love.
(:

Had lunch and
Home Sweet Home (:

Labels:





profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane