|
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @ 4:08 PM
Money Hello people. (: I had a talk with ms koh this afternoon. God, she was hilarious! Lol. I was giggling all th way and she asked me" Whats so funny huh?" and some other few sentences which made her a friendlier teacher. (: And also, change th aspects of way i look at her. Oh, we had trouble with ms aw again. Our class always got into trouble with her. Omg. Dunno whats wrong with her eh. :/ Attire chk attire chk. -.- If she open her eyes big big ah, she would see more girls' shirt tucked out lah. Wthhh. Tmr still must hav attire chk..... Not much happenings today. Everyday in school is either boring or boring or boring. :/// Had the funfair presentation. We made th float for mskoh. She onlly had a sip. ): And brought th rest back to the staff rm. Also, scecretly, I had a scoop of th icecream while they were preparing. Lol. Had a lil maths homework. Didnt work on them. Too lazy plus I dun understand. Th new maths cher ms Du explain explain so much but we don understand at all. -.- She don really care also. If it continues, we'll sureply flop our maths in midyrs. D: " When the last tree is chopped, When the last fish is caught, When the last river dries up, Human will then realise they can't eat money " Thats what the farm lady says. I found it rather meaningful. Why does ppl in Singapore busy making money but it is of no use when resourses would not be found 100 or 1000 or 1000000000 yrs ltr? Oh, if only money can be eaten. -.- Goodbyeee people. (: Labels: tadaaaaa |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |