Saturday, March 8, 2008 @ 10:55 AM
LOST


I WAS ACTUALLY SENTY FOR COUNSELLINGGGGG?

It all happen in th meet th parent session. Lik wth, she reallytold my mom abt th IT thing?!
My mommy went so shocked tht i can see her heart attacking soon. :/
She tot i pulled boyf. in. But i didnt. (: Im a gooood girl.
And mommy arranged counselling for me. She said i need to speak up to someone, if not i will die someday. :/

Seriously, to me, counselling are like for ppl with mental problems? Or ppl tht cant communicate with others. For me, im th latter. Like wtf, I cant believe im actually in for some stupid cum waste time counsellling. Its not my fault also. If they insist tht i have no one to speak up to, oh cmmon, i have tons okay. Just tht i dont feel like sayng those private things to ppl. Thts seriously PRIVACY. Like wth. How can they sent me for counselling.
Aft we reached home, mom thought for a moment and says maybe i don hav to go conuselling. :)
Cos need to wastge 1 hour. Totally waste of time alright. -.-
Now Mskoh thinks tht im those sick kid tht talks in th middle of th night and got caught my mommies.
Im not okay. I sleep before 11 cause i hates eyebags though i alr have some heavy ones. :/
And im th last few to leave tht stupid place last night. Cant believe it.

Heh, new juicy topics to talk to yl agn ltrrrr. :D

***

I just really hope tht you will understand how i feel now and where i stand. How stressed am I wehn i have to face a mommy everyday, a teacher who thinks wrongly abt me, and i counsellor to handle with.
Ure not th one who goes through all these. Its me.
ure not helping me if u cant respect my decision. Wanting me to talk in a v happy-go-lucky mood now is like totally impossible.
Cause those words i heard, you'll nvr hear them.

I hate school.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane