|
Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 4:57 PM
LLLLLLLLLLL Hoho. :D I think im done with my homeworks! Omg lah, i had tons and tons of maths hw. :/ Meannnn. And i did it within 2hr. Heh, I bet that YL haven even finish. :) Done with El, Cl, Sci, Maths. I think thats all? Oh well. ._. Had Latin again. Ohmygod, it was so super duper ultra GRRRRREAT. :D had been so enjoyable. Teehee! I wonder who will I pair up with in th exam. Hoho:D Racheal Racheal please. :B Everyone was enthu today. Hehhh. Fiona smk me when she was dancing. Omg, daaaaamn pain can. :/ And when i reeached home, i realised i didnt bring my shoes back home from th camp site. Lol. So, i sms ppl to see if my shoe was still in th camp lodge. And it ended up in Elizabeth hands. Haha. Luckily its not lost. :) Ahh, I cant believed school terror starts tmr... :/ Awful. Uh, I dont like. Its boring, esp when i have counselling. -.- And a bangala talk with mskoh and bangalas. ://// So suayyy. Heh heh, I like my skin so muchhhhhh. :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |