|
Monday, March 24, 2008 @ 3:30 PM
I love mas selemat Yo Mas selemat. As th passerby says, I tot ure hiding somewhere like a dog without balls. How come ure here ah? Hai, i wonder why ur parents giv u a name? Or maybe! Ur real name is Mas selamat???!!! Wow, nice name. Aiya, but pls don spoil th image of mas selamat in my eyes. (: He is so handsome can. You don suit th name. It is too good for u, humji kia! Want spam? Put ur name. (: I bet it will be v v v interesting one lah. Eh, if btr still. Talk to me in msn lah hor. (: Don behind th computer spam spam spam lehhhh.Spammer no future next time one leh.. :) *** Back to topic. Oh well today was v v v v boring. Almost died of boredom. OMGZXZXZ. And hell, i had leg cramps again. -.- Painful :/ Aiya, nth to blog leh. How I wish th humji kia, mas selemat come back again to spam. That way, ppl will be interested. (: More hits then! SO< MAS SELEMAT!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!! DONT HIDE LIKE A DOG ANYMORE! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!! Labels: baaaang |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |