|
Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 8:51 PM
I am MoMo. Call me tht. Hello. (: Im back again! Well, these days, I feel so lazy blogging. Oh, im currently typing on my new ketboard which doesn rock a single bit and clicking on a mouse that i couldnt aim properly at a direct place. :/ Had tuition as usual. :) FUN FUN. And i finally found who th hell is WEIXUAN. Happy happy happy. (: Went home and as usual, SLEEEEEP. XD Bused to tpy aft i woke up. Must go see see crowd, if not i get depression one day. OMG. Im chatting with Carmen now. SHE IS SUPER HILARIOUS. She is a spilt personality and she can say until cb got 2 pparts. OMGG. See all. SHE IS SUPERR LAME. BUT I LOVE IT. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |