Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 4:02 PM
HELLO PIG


Heh heh, had been using th comp for many many hours. (:
Was so addicted in playing viwawa. :D Esp sushido. Omg. Someone so proooo worhzxzxzx. ://

But still, levelled up up and up! >:DDDDD

Oh, was supposed to go IKEA today. But mummy went sickkk. :///
So everythng cancelledddd. Urghhhh.
I was planning to give my room a thorough makeoverr.>:D Hahahah. But she is sickkkk. -.-

Went replenishing goceries just now. ALONE. -.-
I bought many things that were not on the list. :P
But still, I didnt exceed th budget given. 70. (:
Cause, I only rmb buying those that i need. Forgot those that mum really neeeeds. Lol.
Heavy, oh well. TT

Ohhh, awfulll. Tuition tmr.. TT

I WANT A NEW SKINNNNNNNN. DDDD:
IM TIRED OF THIS MERRY GO ROUND OR WHATSOEVER. >D:

Hurrayyy. Everthng is fine now. :)
Yay.

I SAW A FAT MOUNTAIN PIG IN SCHOOL.
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I want a new jacket, slipper and a super cool personalised pencil box. :|

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU.

Goodbyee people. :)

Labels:





profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane