|
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 @ 1:35 PM
LOUSYYY (edited) Hello C: Im back from the stupid sports carnival thing. -.- Th whole thing is effing boring plus meaningless. So superrr hot caaaaan. I almost get heatstroke lahhhh. Guides only carry those super heavy boxes of water. -.- And now my arm got several red marks. :/// Aft everything, me, brenda, cheryl and zoe. Per person only pay $1.90. So cheapppp. But still, some ppl like dearest went to take bus. Still must squeeze squeeze sqeeze. Somemore so smelly. EEEEEEE. -_- Sooooo, ITS NOT WORTH IT. Heh. They alighted at bendemeer mall.-.- Cause they want go mac. Thennnnnn, I hav to walk all th way home which is like so effffing far. -.- But before tht, Xiongjie was also infront of us. Before I went home he still gave me tht a smile. -.- Lol. And I was like "WHAT?!" Lmao.. Aiya, to summarise th whole damn thing; BOLIAO. *** My ahma called my mom to tell her tht this friday is her birthday. LOLLLLL. So damn cute. Lmao. So dad decided to take her for a treat in some restuarant. Th food there is lik superrrr nice can?! + my dad is a vip down there. so hahahah, DISCOUNT. && Im giving my ahma 30/50 bucks. So tht she can get her wonder bras. LOLOLOLOL. :) JOKING. *** OMGXZXZX, im so shack(?) aft th stupid meaningless sports carnival. I STILL HAVE TO GO FOR THT EFFINGGGGGG PIANO LESSON. Omytian. DDDD: *** God, today piano lesson was rather okayy... Except that I cant really concentrate on th ltr part of scales. And i don't know which major or minor am I playing. :// So, a lil screwed. Played the pieces. OMGG. Bass clef was screwwwwwed. ._. I just cant figure out those bass clefs notes and im so slowwwww in reading notes todayyyy. T_T And th effing fees went up and up and up again! I think its has gone up thrice this yr! WTFFF. :// I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory.I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. I hate theory. *** Bye smellies. Off to bathe! C: |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |