|
Thursday, March 20, 2008 @ 4:44 PM
Counter clockwise. Back to the past. :/ Tiredddd. :/// Came back from drama. Omgzxzxzx. Today was very very very funnn. ((: Heh, ozr and YR so funnaye + they did th ribena and lemon dance + bygone ad. Omg. Laugh till my tummy pain. :DD As usual. Not much happenings. BORINGGGGG. IM NEGLECTED NEGLECTED NEGLECTED NEGLECTED NEGLECTED. DDDDDDD: Oh, Susanna came and scold me during recess time. Say I didnt tell her sucha BIG thing. IM SORRRRRRY. Next time I every single thing also tell u(: Yes, ytd, ms kam showed us a jap fighting against singapore video. Omg. I hate japanese now cannnnn. They actually threw th baby up into th sky and bayonated th baby! OMG. Super duper diaper grosssss. :@@@ Im currently waiting for myyyy noooodles. -.- Im superrrr hungry.... Dont u found urself a failure as a best friend? Nutella! Here i comesssssss. ((((: Labels: HUNGRYYYY |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |