Monday, February 25, 2008 @ 8:17 PM
Im a goooooot girl


Oh like so ironic.
I was actually stuck at home with my cousin helping her to revise for th maths test tmr?!
I did so many maths sum and i still rmb clearly the methods. Omg, I had such a hard time doing it then. Its like chicken to me now lah.(omg?) It'll be so fine to me if sec 2 maths came up with this questions.

Wow, i cant even expect myself even to take a quick glance at it. But i was helping her with sums! Omgzxzx, so ironic.
:D

Exams are over and im superrr free.
But currently, im fretting over my results. Which i doubt will turn out good.
P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.
(:

Hurray, its econs tmr! I hope we'll be baking some interesting things tmr. Like a gingerbread man who can come alive. Whoops! (:

I wish my cousin can stay over on fridays and heh heh, pillow fights!
Till those cottons and wools burst out of the pillow.
Stuffing them into the bras, lke push-ups.
Heh heh!
Omg, how nice.
&& eating titbits late at nights leaving those little bits on the floor.
Finding ants around us th nxt morning is sucha bless. (: Cause its like so rare?
Oh, i miss tht.
Heh, and shining superr bright torch in the dark.
Sleeping on the floor using just a biece of blanket below when theres so mucha space ont the bed?
Slapping brandons face with th slipper when he snores?
Using clippers to clip onto his nose when he sniffs? Heh!
Interestinggg. Jealoussss???
Oh wells, maybe after exams.
:D

I fell in love with blogging nowadays. :]

Trainloads? Yes.

Labels:





profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane