Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 4:34 PM
hurray, its valentine!


Heh, happy valentines dayyyyyy !! (:
Received sthhhh from baby, zoe, susanna, shuhui, brenda,baby's friend whom i dunno who, and johnnyjacky(:
I didnt expect my class to prepare lollipops and chocolatesfor us. wow, i bet thy love me. :x
Joking lurh. :D
Tht Susanna received such a biggggg pig from someone. Omg, and shes keeping it.
I wonder how shes going to carry it back home. :)

Nth much in sch happened. boringggg. ):
Aft school, lunch-ed at rasasayang. Nth new also. ._.
Thn had drama and went home.

Oh, hav guides tmr... Which is like hell to me. (?)

Hurray, everyones going to ahma hus for th paperr burning thing, which happens every year.
But, theres no crab today.
How sad. ):

Alright, i smell again, but its nice this time. (:




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane