|
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @ 3:40 PM
Condoms for freeeee I guess im sick. going to see doc in th nite. take mc. (: causeeeee, im like feeling (F) unwell, and theres this stupid lump of dunno what(?) on my neck. and theres also this terrible headache. though its only practice but can skip thn skip. :) maybe guide also give mc. Lol! but tht mrswong say i hike nvr go thn must go for th rest of th meetings. oh well~ .__. suprisingly, i had lunch in school today. so unlike me man. if it wasnt for th full uni guides thing i wouldnt be eating in school everyday boring fridays. :/ Today class is as boring. Nth much fun happened. Yes, during pse, me, sherhong, tingan n jeremy were all talking abt ms koh's hair. Lol, say why half long half short. Maybe she want style style abit thn acci cut a lil, thn instd, she cut th whole chunk. Lmao. Heh, I joined JohnnyJackyLoveMotel. Lol, kinda lame but rather fun. And im Chocolate. :* In th package, it states, " condoms provided" and also "First Free AIDS kits for you." "Free Check-ups on H.I.V and Aids." Well, th whole motel thing is an inside joke for cliques only. (: Superrrr funnaye. I kinda start to (L) my retarded friends more. :] Oh wells, i smell now. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |