Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 2:35 PM
Claps for me. (:


iie lurrbb euUs shho mUch Worhzsxzsx.

Eeeeee!

Yo.
Hurraaaay, i got back my chi marks and i got 48/50.
:DD
*appalauseeee*
Heh heh.

Today econs jeremy was as dumb as ever, no, dumber.
He actually mixed up tbsp n tsp. Lol? Yes.
And he's alr overdoing th dough and yet, he's still continueing to do it. Wonder for what shit.

Yay, my cousin is coming over againnn! Hurrayyy.
(:

Piano ltr, shit.
Today bangala kana scolded by cher. Haha!
Orbi good seh.

Right, i'll be updating more ltrrr.
:D

You big ugly nostril!
I didnt know ure sucha "no-originality" girl.
Omgzxzxzxzx.
You think ur so great, but ure not.
Luckily, i dont see you everyday. :/

Zomgzxzx, boyfriend says " Because I look so innocent."
Lol. As if.

Alright, i just hung him down agn.
Lol, but this time, he donesnt get angry.
He said he's currently at geylang looking at prositutes.
Oops, i arent suppose to say this out.
But nvm.

I hope he imposes as kokhow tmr agn and come IT with me.
Hurray.

Noodles with Egg.

Labels:





profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane